Selasa, 16 November 2010

SuMmArY oF 2010

Salam...

1. 2 feb 2010 - My proposal to post as Captain in Territory Army was submitted. Btw waiting approval from BPS....Hopefully got that post...

2. 24 mar 2010 - My annual event...huhu...btw It's not as I thought...hope She will celebrate it with a surprise but I gave her a surprise...waaa being up side down...hmmm celebrate it at Coconut Restoren at Times Square Hotel....Btw thanks for the gift...I appreciate it even though you give me a stone....

3. 25 mac 2010 - I got an offer letter after 6 months waiting like thump...I got an offer as a Educator at NDUM.....Alhamdulillah...blessed my late mom prayers....

4. 1 apr 2010 - Reported at NDUM after long study leave...Happy wif new students here...Thanks to Sheery coz brought me a walk around NDUM....

5. 2 may 2010 - My declaration as a PHD student to Dr Anton approved....happy...toink...toink...

6. 6 may 2010 - She started to be like a smuggler.....and I got my first student to teach..repeat paper student...waaa for 2 weeks to teach and evaluate him....ayoyo..btw she still not understand me and respected to my career...

7. 11 jun 2010 - My late 3rd brother pass away...miss him..he was most meaning to me...without his words and his spirit I didn't have much stronger as I'm now....

8. 9 jul 2010 - My late lovely mom was pass away too after a month ma late brother go to face Allah...Dearest God...give me a strength to face your conjectures....again, she didn't give her action and support....

9. 13 jul 2010 - My week to introduce ma self to ma students...and I was a pioneer to teach them DATA STRUCTURE....nightmare subject for CS student like me...hahaha

10. 31 aug 2010 - Thanks to all YLOC's members....took me to Genting and made me cheer again...

11. 1 sep 2010 - I was accident wif my new car...adeh...very up set lor...why he crash my car...

12. 10 sep 2010 - Hari Raya was cloudy and didn't meant to me....

13. 22 oct 2010 - Walk a round wif my student to Malacca Wonderland...waa syoookkkk...

14. 12 nov 2010 - My subject was taken to sit with ma students...hopefully they will pass it...

15. 15 nov 2010 - Marked paper and in the evening I go back home to meet ma father and my lovely mom cemetery...

huh...to much type..I was sleepy and tide....dada

1 ulasan:

  1. tahniah, cita2 awk tercapi jgk.samer seperti yg saya kena 6 thn leps.sy tahu awk bleh berjaya...takzih juga ats pemergian ibunda tercinta...


    -kiteretsu-

    BalasPadam